Brotherhood of Eradication
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

B.o.E - Clan Forum for League of Legends. - B.o.E.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

wolfe30's App

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
wolfe30

wolfe30's App Empty
PostSubject: wolfe30's App   wolfe30's App EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 8:55 pm

League of Legends Username: wolfe30

What time zone are you in: Central

Experience: I have been playing LoL for about 8 months now. I've put countless hours into researching and learning how to correctly play the game.

Most Played Champions: Miss Fortune, Tristana, Fiddlesticks, Master Yi, Morgana.

Do you have a mic or headset with any type of voice communication (not required but a bonus)? I have a mic and headset.

List any previous clans you were with before and please state the reason for leaving the clan: This will be my first clan.

What you look for in a clan: I used to play WoW, so I'm assuming these clans work like a guild. I want a group of respectful, mature players that are competent in this game.

How did you find out about the Brotherhood of Eradication? Leaguecraft.com forums.

What is it you feel that you will bring to the Brotherhood of Eradication? In most of the matches I play in I am able to bring a positive contribution to the match. Be it by killing, assisting, warding, etc. I always find a way to be a part of the team.

Any other questions you have for me, I would be more than happy to answer.

Thanks for your time.
Back to top Go down
EvangelOne
Listener of Eradication
Listener of Eradication

wolfe30's App Empty
PostSubject: Re: wolfe30's App   wolfe30's App EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 9:06 pm

Thanks for applying man to the brotherhood man. What we'd liek to do is play a few games to get a feel for ur playstyle. Tmrw both me and deadpool will be available for most of the day so if ur gonna be able to play tmrw, give us a time. If not give us the best time ur available for about 3 games and we can schedule something. Thanks again
Back to top Go down
wolfe30

wolfe30's App Empty
PostSubject: Re: wolfe30's App   wolfe30's App EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 12:08 am

I'll be on and off most of the afternoon tomorrow. If I see you guys on, I'll send you a tell.

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

wolfe30's App Empty
PostSubject: Re: wolfe30's App   wolfe30's App Empty

Back to top Go down

wolfe30's App
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brotherhood of Eradication :: Brotherhood Initiation :: Brotherhood Initiation-
Jump to: