Brotherhood of Eradication
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

B.o.E - Clan Forum for League of Legends. - B.o.E.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

PocketW Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
PocketW

PocketW Application Empty
PostSubject: PocketW Application   PocketW Application EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 9:47 am

League of Legends Username:

What time zone are you in: GMT+1

Experience: My experience in LoL ain't the best, I've just been playing the game for about a month or so. I have however played DotA for about a year before I started with LoL. Nothing on proffesional level however more casual.

Most Played Champions: Currently Gargas, I have yet to decide on a champion that I want to get myself into.

Do you have a mic or headset with any type of voice communication (not required but a bonus)? Yes.

List any previous clans you were with before and please state the reason for leaving the clan: None. :<

What you look for in a clan: To tell the truth I'm looking for people to play with and to get to know, insteed of all the randoms you meet in the games while playing alone that you don't really feel any connection to, I'm also tired of teaming up with the ragers and flamers that tend to be in every game. :/

How did you find out about the Brotherhood of Eradication? Trough the public forums.

What is it you feel that you will bring to the Brotherhood of Eradication? A posetive attitude and a Swedish accent! Very Happy.
Back to top Go down
EvangelOne
Listener of Eradication
Listener of Eradication

PocketW Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: PocketW Application   PocketW Application EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 1:34 pm

Thanks for applying to the brotherhood. Next thing that we would like to do is get some play time in with u to see ur style of play and see how ur gonna fit in. Plz give us the best times that ur going to be available and we can schedule something. Thanks again and see u soon
Back to top Go down

PocketW Application
Page 1 of 1