Brotherhood of Eradication
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

B.o.E - Clan Forum for League of Legends. - B.o.E.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

AceofSpikes' Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
aceofspikes

AceofSpikes' Application Empty
PostSubject: AceofSpikes' Application   AceofSpikes' Application EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 3:23 am

League of Legends Username: AceofSpikes
Time Zone: Pacific (US)
Experience: A couple years of DOTA followed by League of Legends for the past 4 and a half months of solid play.
Most Played Champion: Morgana

I have access to a headset/ mic but I haven't installed any gaming chat programs yet.
I look for a group of people who are consistent and good with their champions so I can better myself in increased difficulty matches or just train with people without having noobish leavers and people that just feed the other teams (rarely but it happens).

I went through the League of Legends Forum and found your clans name in the threads.

Anything else you would like to know just feel free to message me in game or pm me here.
Thanks,

AceofSpikes
Back to top Go down
EvangelOne
Listener of Eradication
Listener of Eradication

PostSubject: Re: AceofSpikes' Application   AceofSpikes' Application EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 1:53 pm

thanks for applying and i got ur most recent email and yeh im available sometimes after 7pm. u think tmrw u gonna be available? if not we can play anytime on sat since me and deadpool should be on the whole day
Back to top Go down
aceofspikes

PostSubject: Re: AceofSpikes' Application   AceofSpikes' Application EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 2:14 am

Saturdays fine. The messages from the board go into my spam folder so I didn't get it until now (1:13). I'll prolly be on at 3am tonight.
You have a specific time on Saturday you would like to meet?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AceofSpikes' Application   AceofSpikes' Application Empty

Back to top Go down

AceofSpikes' Application
Page 1 of 1