Brotherhood of Eradication
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

B.o.E - Clan Forum for League of Legends. - B.o.E.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ultrox's Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ultrox

Ultrox's Application Empty
PostSubject: Ultrox's Application   Ultrox's Application EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 7:40 am

League of Legends Username: Ultrox

What time zone are you in: Eastern time zone, Ontario Canada

Experience: Started playing in the middle of november, 2009. So, i've had, in my oppinion, much experience.

Most Played Champions: Twitch, Shaco, and Evelynn. But I almost never play the same person 3 times in a row.

Do you have a mic or headset with any type of voice communication (not required but a bonus)? Yes, I have a mic, and I have Ventrillo. Also i have skype, but i doubt the clan will use that.

List any previous clans you were with before and please state the reason for leaving the clan: I have never been in another clan.

What you look for in a clan: To actually win a game. Lately i've been playing will stupid people that think they can take a 3v1 by themselves.

How did you find out about the Brotherhood of Eradication? I saw the forum post on Leaguecraft.

What is it you feel that you will bring to the Brotherhood of Eradication? I will bring a sence of happyness Very Happy If we happen to be loosing i will never feel bad about it. And i will always try to keep us in a good mood.

Back to top Go down
EvangelOne
Listener of Eradication
Listener of Eradication

PostSubject: Re: Ultrox's Application   Ultrox's Application EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 10:10 am

Thanks for applying to the brotherhood. What we would like to do next is get in some games wih u so we can see ur style of play and see how well it meshes in. Me and deadpool should be available all day sat so if u could get on then that would be great. If not plz give us the best time ur available. Thanks again
Back to top Go down
Ultrox

PostSubject: Re: Ultrox's Application   Ultrox's Application EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 10:14 am

Saturday is perfect, I will add you once scool is over today, and I look forward to playing with you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ultrox's Application   Ultrox's Application Empty

Back to top Go down

Ultrox's Application
Page 1 of 1