Brotherhood of Eradication
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

B.o.E - Clan Forum for League of Legends. - B.o.E.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

our mascot should be deadpool in a dress! dont ya agreee ( gotta get him to kill me)

Go down 
+3
Ryu
Demonmuffin
aroy1
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
aroy1
Murderer of Eradication
Murderer of Eradication

our mascot should be deadpool in a dress! dont ya agreee ( gotta get him to kill me) Empty
PostSubject: our mascot should be deadpool in a dress! dont ya agreee ( gotta get him to kill me)   our mascot should be deadpool in a dress! dont ya agreee ( gotta get him to kill me) EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 12:39 am

lol! so who agrees with this? lol btw this is a joke so please dont get mad or take it personal (directed twards deadpool for saying im dead lol) if this is taking it to far let me know. lol. well i think a purple polkadoted dress would do wonders with deadpool it would make his super costume even better! Very Happy lol!
I love you deadpool I love you just letting you know threats equal fair game lol. Smile jkjkjk
Back to top Go down
Demonmuffin
Murderer of Eradication
Murderer of Eradication
Demonmuffin

our mascot should be deadpool in a dress! dont ya agreee ( gotta get him to kill me) Empty
PostSubject: Re: our mascot should be deadpool in a dress! dont ya agreee ( gotta get him to kill me)   our mascot should be deadpool in a dress! dont ya agreee ( gotta get him to kill me) EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 1:27 am

i agree u should have made this a poll lol dead u gotta do it it will bring out your eyes Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Ryu
Murderer of Eradication
Murderer of Eradication
Ryu

PostSubject: Re: our mascot should be deadpool in a dress! dont ya agreee ( gotta get him to kill me)   our mascot should be deadpool in a dress! dont ya agreee ( gotta get him to kill me) EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 3:38 am

Was this really a good idea to put a useless post in the suggestions box?
Back to top Go down
Ickarious

PostSubject: Re: our mascot should be deadpool in a dress! dont ya agreee ( gotta get him to kill me)   our mascot should be deadpool in a dress! dont ya agreee ( gotta get him to kill me) EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 7:21 am

Its not useless its legit >__> Lets do it! You get the ropes i'll get the dress.
Back to top Go down
Ryu
Murderer of Eradication
Murderer of Eradication
Ryu

PostSubject: Re: our mascot should be deadpool in a dress! dont ya agreee ( gotta get him to kill me)   our mascot should be deadpool in a dress! dont ya agreee ( gotta get him to kill me) EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 9:32 am

Nah its useless...we put him as our mascot we all get ejected out of the clan...gang style.
Back to top Go down
aroy1
Murderer of Eradication
Murderer of Eradication

PostSubject: Re: our mascot should be deadpool in a dress! dont ya agreee ( gotta get him to kill me)   our mascot should be deadpool in a dress! dont ya agreee ( gotta get him to kill me) EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 9:35 am

lol or maybe it was a joke for deadpool lol. so then its not useless but yea prob not the best place for it.
Back to top Go down
Ryu
Murderer of Eradication
Murderer of Eradication
Ryu

PostSubject: Re: our mascot should be deadpool in a dress! dont ya agreee ( gotta get him to kill me)   our mascot should be deadpool in a dress! dont ya agreee ( gotta get him to kill me) EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 9:37 am

Nah deadpool was like RAGEEE! Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
aroy1
Murderer of Eradication
Murderer of Eradication

PostSubject: Re: our mascot should be deadpool in a dress! dont ya agreee ( gotta get him to kill me)   our mascot should be deadpool in a dress! dont ya agreee ( gotta get him to kill me) EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 9:38 am

was or would be?
Back to top Go down
Demonmuffin
Murderer of Eradication
Murderer of Eradication
Demonmuffin

PostSubject: Re: our mascot should be deadpool in a dress! dont ya agreee ( gotta get him to kill me)   our mascot should be deadpool in a dress! dont ya agreee ( gotta get him to kill me) EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 11:01 am

such a buzz kill i still say we do it
Back to top Go down
aroy1
Murderer of Eradication
Murderer of Eradication

PostSubject: Re: our mascot should be deadpool in a dress! dont ya agreee ( gotta get him to kill me)   our mascot should be deadpool in a dress! dont ya agreee ( gotta get him to kill me) EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 11:51 am

yea ryu is lol. but would be fun
Back to top Go down
xXZDeadpoolZXx
Father of Eradication
Father of Eradication
xXZDeadpoolZXx

PostSubject: Re: our mascot should be deadpool in a dress! dont ya agreee ( gotta get him to kill me)   our mascot should be deadpool in a dress! dont ya agreee ( gotta get him to kill me) EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 12:43 pm

Seem's like Ryu is the only one with a brain. Not only does he know the consequences for these types of actions but knows that this post isn't a joke if posted in a suggestion box.
Back to top Go down
https://b-o-e.forummotion.com
Ryu
Murderer of Eradication
Murderer of Eradication
Ryu

PostSubject: Re: our mascot should be deadpool in a dress! dont ya agreee ( gotta get him to kill me)   our mascot should be deadpool in a dress! dont ya agreee ( gotta get him to kill me) EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 1:33 pm

Its true. It should be in the off-topic box well it is now... But I dont think you guys made a great impression on our leader, and to top it all off you guys havnt been here a week. You have no clue if he even likes jokes(if this is one). You should really be more careful. You should have done that 2 months down the road, once you get to know him.
Back to top Go down
Demonmuffin
Murderer of Eradication
Murderer of Eradication
Demonmuffin

PostSubject: Re: our mascot should be deadpool in a dress! dont ya agreee ( gotta get him to kill me)   our mascot should be deadpool in a dress! dont ya agreee ( gotta get him to kill me) EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 1:35 pm

it was worth a shot might as well chance it lol! we didnt me any harm
Back to top Go down
Ryu
Murderer of Eradication
Murderer of Eradication
Ryu

PostSubject: Re: our mascot should be deadpool in a dress! dont ya agreee ( gotta get him to kill me)   our mascot should be deadpool in a dress! dont ya agreee ( gotta get him to kill me) EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 1:37 pm

Soon i will...sooner then you think...
Back to top Go down
xXZDeadpoolZXx
Father of Eradication
Father of Eradication
xXZDeadpoolZXx

PostSubject: Re: our mascot should be deadpool in a dress! dont ya agreee ( gotta get him to kill me)   our mascot should be deadpool in a dress! dont ya agreee ( gotta get him to kill me) EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 2:37 pm

Hey Ryu take it easy a bit. It's all shits and giggles. It takes alot more, especially from these guys to make me mad. Im very joke friendly. You should know by my name.
Back to top Go down
Demonmuffin
Murderer of Eradication
Murderer of Eradication
Demonmuffin

PostSubject: Re: our mascot should be deadpool in a dress! dont ya agreee ( gotta get him to kill me)   our mascot should be deadpool in a dress! dont ya agreee ( gotta get him to kill me) EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 3:40 pm

get owned son jk love u I love you
Back to top Go down
aroy1
Murderer of Eradication
Murderer of Eradication

PostSubject: Re: our mascot should be deadpool in a dress! dont ya agreee ( gotta get him to kill me)   our mascot should be deadpool in a dress! dont ya agreee ( gotta get him to kill me) EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 4:23 pm

once deadpool said im dead and i could tell he was joking around and by his name, I knew i could probably joke with him and not piss him off, thats why i also added at the beginning if im out of line let me know and ill tone it down lol. well now i know not to joke with ryu!!! lol Smile
Back to top Go down
Ryu
Murderer of Eradication
Murderer of Eradication
Ryu

PostSubject: Re: our mascot should be deadpool in a dress! dont ya agreee ( gotta get him to kill me)   our mascot should be deadpool in a dress! dont ya agreee ( gotta get him to kill me) EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 7:44 pm

Nah im a pretty relaxed person...but when one of my friends gets hurt thats when i step in. You could me as our mascot with pink shirt and pink short skirt...pinks the new black eh?
Back to top Go down
xXZDeadpoolZXx
Father of Eradication
Father of Eradication
xXZDeadpoolZXx

PostSubject: Re: our mascot should be deadpool in a dress! dont ya agreee ( gotta get him to kill me)   our mascot should be deadpool in a dress! dont ya agreee ( gotta get him to kill me) EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 9:54 pm

Alright I think this is turning into a sword fest so im gonna back away veeeerry slow.
Back to top Go down
Demonmuffin
Murderer of Eradication
Murderer of Eradication
Demonmuffin

PostSubject: Re: our mascot should be deadpool in a dress! dont ya agreee ( gotta get him to kill me)   our mascot should be deadpool in a dress! dont ya agreee ( gotta get him to kill me) EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 12:51 am

so many new post cant keep up with it all pale
Back to top Go down
Ryu
Murderer of Eradication
Murderer of Eradication
Ryu

PostSubject: Re: our mascot should be deadpool in a dress! dont ya agreee ( gotta get him to kill me)   our mascot should be deadpool in a dress! dont ya agreee ( gotta get him to kill me) EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 5:59 am

Lolz i knew deep down inside deadpool had a sense of humor. But seriously i think we have to learn a little more about everyone before we make jokes about them.
Back to top Go down
aroy1
Murderer of Eradication
Murderer of Eradication

PostSubject: Re: our mascot should be deadpool in a dress! dont ya agreee ( gotta get him to kill me)   our mascot should be deadpool in a dress! dont ya agreee ( gotta get him to kill me) EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 8:31 am

well we all have our own ways of approaching people/ making friends, and starting relationships. Mines simply small jokes or giving a good laugh.
Back to top Go down
Ryu
Murderer of Eradication
Murderer of Eradication
Ryu

PostSubject: Re: our mascot should be deadpool in a dress! dont ya agreee ( gotta get him to kill me)   our mascot should be deadpool in a dress! dont ya agreee ( gotta get him to kill me) EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 9:24 am

Demon and you are prob gonna be the jokers of the clan/fools.
Back to top Go down
aroy1
Murderer of Eradication
Murderer of Eradication

PostSubject: Re: our mascot should be deadpool in a dress! dont ya agreee ( gotta get him to kill me)   our mascot should be deadpool in a dress! dont ya agreee ( gotta get him to kill me) EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 11:13 am

did you just call the clan fools wow and you say me joking a deadpool is harsh, so sad ryu.lol. and nah its just my personality. gotta keep the smiles and laughs coming all day when talking/playing LoL.
Back to top Go down
Ryu
Murderer of Eradication
Murderer of Eradication
Ryu

PostSubject: Re: our mascot should be deadpool in a dress! dont ya agreee ( gotta get him to kill me)   our mascot should be deadpool in a dress! dont ya agreee ( gotta get him to kill me) EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 11:15 am

No no you read it wrong you are the jokers and the fools of the clan.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: our mascot should be deadpool in a dress! dont ya agreee ( gotta get him to kill me)   our mascot should be deadpool in a dress! dont ya agreee ( gotta get him to kill me) Empty

Back to top Go down

our mascot should be deadpool in a dress! dont ya agreee ( gotta get him to kill me)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next