Brotherhood of Eradication
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

B.o.E - Clan Forum for League of Legends. - B.o.E.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Flamo's Application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Flamo

Flamo's Application Empty
PostSubject: Flamo's Application   Flamo's Application EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 1:41 pm

League of Legends Username: Flamo

What time zone are you in: US EST (GMT-5)

Experience: I played during most of the beta and stopped until the beginning of Season 1. I hit level 30 just about a week ago, and I'm a very competitive player so I've been trying to do ranked games since I hit level 20. I love the team style of this game,a nd I love the competition it brings. I am an avid WoW player, and since teh new expansion is coming out there isn't much to do, and LoL has always been a good alternative to it. It is free, and it works roughly the same as the Arena system in WoW does (I've been doing arena on WoW for nearly four years now (2v2, 3v3, and 5v5), so I am experienced in team situations and understand it's not about getting massive kills, but executing a clean strategy and covering one another's back. During every season of Arena in WoW I have been among the top 10-5% of the bracket that I've played in (5%+ is the third highest rank, with Gladiator going to top 0.5%, and <Seasonal Title> Gladiator being the number 1 team for those of you who don't know). I plan to play LoL even after the new WoW expansion comes out, and play it actively at that.

Most Played Champions: I played Karthus from level 6 until roughly level 23, then Vladimir to level 29 when I obtained Mordekaiser. I am still learning Mord, and I prefer him as a tank. I am still quite good with Vlad, and I need to work on his runes a it, and I need to work on getting Karthus runes again as well.

Do you have a mic or headset with any type of voice communication (not required but a bonus)? Yes, I have a microphone and Ventrilo. It's kind of required to play competitive arena in WoW.

List any previous clans you were with before and please state the reason for leaving the clan: I was in NVB (Never Back Down) for a short period of time until they disbanded. I joined hoping to do ranked games once I hit 30 and came to find out a lot of them were selfish players and raged too much over simple things and some of them often left. As well as they were pretty awful. Someone tried to compare himself to HotShotGG and I told him to shut up because he's just awful and his ulti on kennen could never do enough damage. lol

They never went for Dragon when it wasn't safe to push a lane. They always pushed. Sad

What you look for in a clan: I look for active members who play to win, and play as a team and understanding kkilling a tower or a champion may not be the best idea when you have map objectives available (IE: GOlem, Lizard, Dragon (DRAGON BEING A BIG THING!)). Vocal players are always the best to play with. Know what's going on in other lanes always helps awareness since you can't always be watching the map or other people's lanes.

How did you find out about the Brotherhood of Eradication? I was browsing the League Craft forums and decided I wanted to give a clan another shot. Out of the ranked games I've played, I always seem to get leavers.

What is it you feel that you will bring to the Brotherhood of Eradication? I feel I can bring a competent player who plays for the win and with his team mates rather than personal glory, and I will gladly get awareness items if needed (within a certain degree - can't play a champion with no items at all). I do play daily, and I love to theory craft give input where available.
Back to top Go down
EvangelOne
Listener of Eradication
Listener of Eradication

PostSubject: Re: Flamo's Application   Flamo's Application EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 2:20 pm

Yo thanks for giving clans another shot and more importantly applying for ours. What we would like to do now is play a few games with u to see how well u mesh in and see ur style of play. Tmrw me and deadpool should be on all day, so if u can get on sometime tmraw, it would be perfect. If not plz list the best times ur available and we can schedule something. Thanks again and hope to win fight with u soon
Back to top Go down
Demonmuffin
Murderer of Eradication
Murderer of Eradication
Demonmuffin

PostSubject: Re: Flamo's Application   Flamo's Application EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 3:38 pm

are u a pedo
Back to top Go down
Flamo

PostSubject: Re: Flamo's Application   Flamo's Application EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 3:44 pm

Sometime between 2pm EST and 6pm EST would work out the best for me for what I know right now. I am almost positive nothing will pop up tomorrow in terms of real life issues, but life isn't lways predictable.

On a side note: I play a very offensive play style, and as mord I find it easier to do that with a support. I'm also in a middle stage of my mord build now. After a few games with a 9/0/21 spec (from my old Mobafire-inspired 10/19/1 spec), I'm debating going tank early game with a bit of AP at the end.

- No, I am not a pedo.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Flamo's Application   Flamo's Application Empty

Back to top Go down

Flamo's Application
Page 1 of 1