Brotherhood of Eradication
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

B.o.E - Clan Forum for League of Legends. - B.o.E.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Outfits/Costumes & Ideas for Champions

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
xXZDeadpoolZXx
Father of Eradication
Father of Eradication
xXZDeadpoolZXx

Outfits/Costumes & Ideas for Champions Empty
PostSubject: Outfits/Costumes & Ideas for Champions   Outfits/Costumes & Ideas for Champions EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 10:03 pm

List any champions that you think would be a good asset to Riot's champion database by discussing, drawing or anything close to that.

I feel since they already man "movie/game-like" costumes such as Shen's Scorpion and Sub Zero outfits and Veigar's Gandalf outfit they should continue with it. I would like to see a Deadpool Shen or a Gambit Twisted Fate. A Mordekaiser gone Sauron would be pretty sick too.
Back to top Go down
https://b-o-e.forummotion.com
Wulfprey

Wulfprey

PostSubject: Re: Outfits/Costumes & Ideas for Champions   Outfits/Costumes & Ideas for Champions EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 10:03 am

Gambit TF is a classic, I dunno why they haven't made it yet, but I had never thought about Sauron Mordekaiser, that would be awesome indeed!

They made Storm Janna eh, they have a whole x-men environment to enjoy... Rogue Evelynn maybe?
Back to top Go down
zizzle

PostSubject: Re: Outfits/Costumes & Ideas for Champions   Outfits/Costumes & Ideas for Champions EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 1:22 pm

wolverine Olaf? maybe?
Back to top Go down
EvangelOne
Listener of Eradication
Listener of Eradication

PostSubject: Re: Outfits/Costumes & Ideas for Champions   Outfits/Costumes & Ideas for Champions EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 6:57 pm

zizzle wrote:
wolverine Olaf? maybe?

surprisingly i can see that being able to fit. might be weird since idk what olaf would throw instead of axes lol. But i just want a udyr skin.....idgaf what it is, i just hate being able to only choose two skins....
Back to top Go down
zizzle

PostSubject: Re: Outfits/Costumes & Ideas for Champions   Outfits/Costumes & Ideas for Champions EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 1:09 am

RockSlide malphite :X
udyr hmm maybe a beast skin
for akali you could have X23
im not entirely sure.. you can use some from leaguecraft but only you can see them
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Outfits/Costumes & Ideas for Champions   Outfits/Costumes & Ideas for Champions Empty

Back to top Go down

Outfits/Costumes & Ideas for Champions
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brotherhood of Eradication :: LoL Discussion :: Misc.-
Jump to: