Brotherhood of Eradication
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

B.o.E - Clan Forum for League of Legends. - B.o.E.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bets on who takes the supoerbowl?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
BluPntBll
Murderer of Eradication
Murderer of Eradication
BluPntBll

Bets on who takes the supoerbowl? Empty
PostSubject: Bets on who takes the supoerbowl?   Bets on who takes the supoerbowl? EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 2:22 pm

it's a good way through the season, so I'm curious, who thinks what team is going to make it? mine sure as hell aint. they'll get close though Sad

(ravens)
Back to top Go down
xXZDeadpoolZXx
Father of Eradication
Father of Eradication
xXZDeadpoolZXx

PostSubject: Re: Bets on who takes the supoerbowl?   Bets on who takes the supoerbowl? EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 3:01 pm

Primary: Raiders

Secondary: Saints
Back to top Go down
https://b-o-e.forummotion.com
BluPntBll
Murderer of Eradication
Murderer of Eradication
BluPntBll

PostSubject: Re: Bets on who takes the supoerbowl?   Bets on who takes the supoerbowl? EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 5:34 pm

Raiders? Interesting choice, solid team but, I don't think they can make it that far. I'm more looking at the falcons and saints atm.
Back to top Go down
UnarmedTank
Murderer of Eradication
Murderer of Eradication
UnarmedTank

PostSubject: Re: Bets on who takes the supoerbowl?   Bets on who takes the supoerbowl? EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 8:07 pm

I think the Ravens actually have a better shot than most people give them credit for. But the team I truly think will pull out of the AFC on top is the Chargers. They had the top offense and defense for the first three weeks even though they went 1-2, they currently have the best QB in the AFC, and they are steadily getting better. Considering how Campbell is still widely unproven, I'd have to say the Raiders still have some work to do.

NFC, I just don't see a team that can beat the Eagles right now. Granted, last week the Redskins must have forgotten how to tackle on the drive to the stadium, but its still a good indicator as to how much Vick has progressed.

Eagles win 35-21
Back to top Go down
BluPntBll
Murderer of Eradication
Murderer of Eradication
BluPntBll

PostSubject: Re: Bets on who takes the supoerbowl?   Bets on who takes the supoerbowl? EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 2:45 pm

Don't get me wrong, I hope they'll make it. But when you compare them to other teams. They are solid. VERY solid. Do I think they could go to the superbowl? Yes. Do I think it will be this season? No Something is still lacking, and since they have a rookie as their new LT, if I read the report right, Michael Oher is going to the the LT for a few games. And he started last season. It might hinder their offensive line. and add on the fact that the QB has been making some easy mistakes, he's likely to be a bit Shaky for the next few games.
Back to top Go down
EvangelOne
Listener of Eradication
Listener of Eradication

PostSubject: Re: Bets on who takes the supoerbowl?   Bets on who takes the supoerbowl? EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 6:59 pm

I'm tired atm i might edit this later for elaboration but my short answer is the steelers v eagles and the steelers taking it in a tight game.
Back to top Go down
BluPntBll
Murderer of Eradication
Murderer of Eradication
BluPntBll

PostSubject: Re: Bets on who takes the supoerbowl?   Bets on who takes the supoerbowl? EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 8:48 pm

see, steelers are going to have a tough time breaking out of their division, let alone their conference. Baltimore is right on Par with them in just about every aspect. I dont think it will be EITHER team.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bets on who takes the supoerbowl?   Bets on who takes the supoerbowl? Empty

Back to top Go down

Bets on who takes the supoerbowl?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brotherhood of Eradication :: General Discussion :: Sports-
Jump to: