Brotherhood of Eradication
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

B.o.E - Clan Forum for League of Legends. - B.o.E.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

hello m8s! this is my application!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
dices

hello m8s! this is my application! Empty
PostSubject: hello m8s! this is my application!   hello m8s! this is my application! EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 8:07 pm

hello all!

League of Legends Username: Dices

What time zone are you in: i am in gmt+2 greece!

Experience:i used to play dota but not much! i have been playing lol fanatically since june!

Most Played Champions:i play a lot of them! lux/MF/Sona/vlad/Garen/xin/panth/shen and sometimes soraka!

Do you have a mic or headset with any type of voice communication (not required but a bonus)?how else can you play lol in team without mic?! of course i have cause communication is 50% of the game!

List any previous clans you were with before and please state the reason for leaving the clan:i was not in any clans i started playing with my budies 5v5 premades!

What you look for in a clan:i look for honorable guys who will respext me have fun with me and above all see me as friend not a clan member!

How did you find out about the Brotherhood of Eradication?from leaguecraft forums!

What is it you feel that you will bring to the Brotherhood of Eradication? i am one more guy that will be in the fun and the action if i am approved that is!

thx for reading this i am looking forward to your reply! i hope you are in the Eu server cause it does not mention it somewhere i think or it slipped my eye!

Back to top Go down
EvangelOne
Listener of Eradication
Listener of Eradication

PostSubject: Re: hello m8s! this is my application!   hello m8s! this is my application! EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 2:38 pm

Thanks for applying. Next thing me and DP would like to do is get in a few games with you. Please post the best times ur available and we can schedule something
Back to top Go down
dices

PostSubject: Re: hello m8s! this is my application!   hello m8s! this is my application! EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 5:42 pm

thx guys! well here is my scedule i am student at university but i dont go Smile! and i start almost every day from 14:00 till 2:00 at night gmt+2! so add me in game and we arrange! thx a lot again!
Back to top Go down
Demonmuffin
Murderer of Eradication
Murderer of Eradication
Demonmuffin

PostSubject: Re: hello m8s! this is my application!   hello m8s! this is my application! EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 3:08 pm

nice to meet u hope to c u around
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hello m8s! this is my application!   hello m8s! this is my application! Empty

Back to top Go down

hello m8s! this is my application!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brotherhood of Eradication :: Brotherhood Initiation :: Brotherhood Initiation-
Jump to: