Brotherhood of Eradication
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

B.o.E - Clan Forum for League of Legends. - B.o.E.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

whats your favorite marvel (superhero movie by marvel) that you have seen?

Go down 
+2
Ryu
aroy1
6 posters
AuthorMessage
aroy1
Murderer of Eradication
Murderer of Eradication

whats your favorite marvel (superhero movie by marvel) that you have seen? Empty
PostSubject: whats your favorite marvel (superhero movie by marvel) that you have seen?   whats your favorite marvel (superhero movie by marvel) that you have seen? EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 7:35 pm

i would have to say my favorite marvel movie hmm tough one but I have to say iron man but I will be so happy when captain america and avengers come out!!!! Smile Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
Ryu
Murderer of Eradication
Murderer of Eradication
Ryu

whats your favorite marvel (superhero movie by marvel) that you have seen? Empty
PostSubject: Re: whats your favorite marvel (superhero movie by marvel) that you have seen?   whats your favorite marvel (superhero movie by marvel) that you have seen? EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 7:39 pm

Is spiderman or transformers one?
Back to top Go down
aroy1
Murderer of Eradication
Murderer of Eradication

PostSubject: Re: whats your favorite marvel (superhero movie by marvel) that you have seen?   whats your favorite marvel (superhero movie by marvel) that you have seen? EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 7:57 pm

sipderman is
Back to top Go down
Ryu
Murderer of Eradication
Murderer of Eradication
Ryu

PostSubject: Re: whats your favorite marvel (superhero movie by marvel) that you have seen?   whats your favorite marvel (superhero movie by marvel) that you have seen? EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 7:59 pm

Yeah then the spiderman sega is my fav.
Back to top Go down
xXZDeadpoolZXx
Father of Eradication
Father of Eradication
xXZDeadpoolZXx

PostSubject: Re: whats your favorite marvel (superhero movie by marvel) that you have seen?   whats your favorite marvel (superhero movie by marvel) that you have seen? EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 8:39 pm

Iron Man 1 & 2 really brought back that epic feeling to superhero movies for me. That is until the Deadpool movie.....
Back to top Go down
https://b-o-e.forummotion.com
aroy1
Murderer of Eradication
Murderer of Eradication

PostSubject: Re: whats your favorite marvel (superhero movie by marvel) that you have seen?   whats your favorite marvel (superhero movie by marvel) that you have seen? EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 8:43 pm

bet you cant wait for that. idk tho i always been a captain america type guy, that and superman (not because he overpowered but because he always gets his ass in sum type of trouble)
Back to top Go down
Endyium
Murderer of Eradication
Murderer of Eradication
Endyium

PostSubject: Re: whats your favorite marvel (superhero movie by marvel) that you have seen?   whats your favorite marvel (superhero movie by marvel) that you have seen? EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 2:26 pm

Watchmen count?
Back to top Go down
xXZDeadpoolZXx
Father of Eradication
Father of Eradication
xXZDeadpoolZXx

PostSubject: Re: whats your favorite marvel (superhero movie by marvel) that you have seen?   whats your favorite marvel (superhero movie by marvel) that you have seen? EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 2:33 pm

You bet I can't wait. You do realize Watchmen is not Marvel and is DC?
Back to top Go down
Ryu
Murderer of Eradication
Murderer of Eradication
Ryu

PostSubject: Re: whats your favorite marvel (superhero movie by marvel) that you have seen?   whats your favorite marvel (superhero movie by marvel) that you have seen? EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 3:14 pm

Wait a sec...it is?
Back to top Go down
aroy1
Murderer of Eradication
Murderer of Eradication

PostSubject: Re: whats your favorite marvel (superhero movie by marvel) that you have seen?   whats your favorite marvel (superhero movie by marvel) that you have seen? EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 4:38 pm

yea it is dc not marvel lol.
Back to top Go down
Endyium
Murderer of Eradication
Murderer of Eradication
Endyium

PostSubject: Re: whats your favorite marvel (superhero movie by marvel) that you have seen?   whats your favorite marvel (superhero movie by marvel) that you have seen? EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 8:41 pm

Who cares Razz
It's still awesome Smile
Back to top Go down
aroy1
Murderer of Eradication
Murderer of Eradication

PostSubject: Re: whats your favorite marvel (superhero movie by marvel) that you have seen?   whats your favorite marvel (superhero movie by marvel) that you have seen? EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 8:54 pm

this is true! it is well made and directed!
Back to top Go down
BluPntBll
Murderer of Eradication
Murderer of Eradication
BluPntBll

PostSubject: Re: whats your favorite marvel (superhero movie by marvel) that you have seen?   whats your favorite marvel (superhero movie by marvel) that you have seen? EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 12:52 am

Iron Man. easily. brought back the badass feel that super hero movies should have.
Back to top Go down
aroy1
Murderer of Eradication
Murderer of Eradication

PostSubject: Re: whats your favorite marvel (superhero movie by marvel) that you have seen?   whats your favorite marvel (superhero movie by marvel) that you have seen? EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 11:24 am

Amen to that Budweiser guy!!!!!! Smile
Back to top Go down
Kynian
Murderer of Eradication
Murderer of Eradication
Kynian

PostSubject: Re: whats your favorite marvel (superhero movie by marvel) that you have seen?   whats your favorite marvel (superhero movie by marvel) that you have seen? EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 11:03 am

Aaah... didn't Deadpool die in the Wolverine movie? Got his head chopped of? Nom Nom Nom?

Iron Man and X-Men (Wolverine and Nocturnal in special) are by far my favorites. And I detest Captain America. Like, hate. I think the guy that made him smoked waaaaaaay too much pot.
Back to top Go down
aroy1
Murderer of Eradication
Murderer of Eradication

PostSubject: Re: whats your favorite marvel (superhero movie by marvel) that you have seen?   whats your favorite marvel (superhero movie by marvel) that you have seen? EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 4:22 pm

lol well bah hum bug.lol. anyway wolverine was good, they called him deadpool but that wasnt the real deadpool by far. stupid stupid stupid how they did that as a bad guy at the end lol.
Back to top Go down
xXZDeadpoolZXx
Father of Eradication
Father of Eradication
xXZDeadpoolZXx

PostSubject: Re: whats your favorite marvel (superhero movie by marvel) that you have seen?   whats your favorite marvel (superhero movie by marvel) that you have seen? EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 8:19 pm

I still thought the Wolverine movie Deadpool was pretty badass but you cannot beat the oldschool/comic DP. Wonder how the actual DP is being planned out.
Back to top Go down
Kynian
Murderer of Eradication
Murderer of Eradication
Kynian

PostSubject: Re: whats your favorite marvel (superhero movie by marvel) that you have seen?   whats your favorite marvel (superhero movie by marvel) that you have seen? EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 8:54 pm

I hope they're palling it as "not undead".

I read a bit of of Deadpool though. Funny guy, him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: whats your favorite marvel (superhero movie by marvel) that you have seen?   whats your favorite marvel (superhero movie by marvel) that you have seen? Empty

Back to top Go down

whats your favorite marvel (superhero movie by marvel) that you have seen?
Page 1 of 1