Brotherhood of Eradication
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

B.o.E - Clan Forum for League of Legends. - B.o.E.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Blaze860 Applicaiton

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
blaze860

Blaze860 Applicaiton  Empty
PostSubject: Blaze860 Applicaiton    Blaze860 Applicaiton  EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 1:03 pm

League of Legends Username: blaze860

What time zone are you in:Pacific

Experience:i have been playing for 5 months now almost everyday already lvl 30 with 3 rank wins an 0 loses

Most Played Champions:Annie, Kat, Teemo, Tank Garen, Tyrn, Gankplank, Twitch, Malz, And Ezreal

Do you have a mic or headset with any type of voice communication (not required but a bonus)? No i do not have any mic but i am very talkactice in game chats an i always call mia if i think someone is missing for a while

List any previous clans you were with before and please state the reason for leaving the clan: Never been in a clan because they always want a person that has vent

What you look for in a clan:i wanna play as a team have fun with out any arguements if im doing bad i dont want to be the person every1 complains if we lose. but i want to win thats my main goal

How did you find out about the Brotherhood of Eradication?i found brotherhood on the main website of LOL in the forums

What is it you feel that you will bring to the Brotherhood of Eradication?i will help my team/ clan to victory!!!
Back to top Go down
EvangelOne
Listener of Eradication
Listener of Eradication

Blaze860 Applicaiton  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blaze860 Applicaiton    Blaze860 Applicaiton  EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 2:29 pm

Thanks for applying man. The next thing we'd like to do is get in some games with you to see ur style of play. This sat me and deadpool should be on the whole day. If u can't get on then, please list the best times ur available and we can schedule something. Thanks again
Back to top Go down

Blaze860 Applicaiton
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brotherhood of Eradication :: Brotherhood Initiation :: Brotherhood Initiation-
Jump to: