Brotherhood of Eradication
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

B.o.E - Clan Forum for League of Legends. - B.o.E.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

our mascot should be deadpool in a dress! dont ya agreee ( gotta get him to kill me)

Go down 
+3
Ryu
Demonmuffin
aroy1
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
aroy1
Murderer of Eradication
Murderer of Eradication

our mascot should be deadpool in a dress! dont ya agreee ( gotta get him to kill me) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: our mascot should be deadpool in a dress! dont ya agreee ( gotta get him to kill me)   our mascot should be deadpool in a dress! dont ya agreee ( gotta get him to kill me) - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 11:17 am

lol well then try wording it correctly!!! lol
Back to top Go down
Ryu
Murderer of Eradication
Murderer of Eradication
Ryu

our mascot should be deadpool in a dress! dont ya agreee ( gotta get him to kill me) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: our mascot should be deadpool in a dress! dont ya agreee ( gotta get him to kill me)   our mascot should be deadpool in a dress! dont ya agreee ( gotta get him to kill me) - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 11:21 am

Sorry im kinda tired today. I think i over slept or somthin.
Back to top Go down
Endyium
Murderer of Eradication
Murderer of Eradication
Endyium

PostSubject: Re: our mascot should be deadpool in a dress! dont ya agreee ( gotta get him to kill me)   our mascot should be deadpool in a dress! dont ya agreee ( gotta get him to kill me) - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 2:27 pm

sword fight? Really? And why are you backing away slowly... ? not quickly Razz
Back to top Go down
aroy1
Murderer of Eradication
Murderer of Eradication

PostSubject: Re: our mascot should be deadpool in a dress! dont ya agreee ( gotta get him to kill me)   our mascot should be deadpool in a dress! dont ya agreee ( gotta get him to kill me) - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 3:15 pm

no one should back away just let me swing the sword as i bend over and swing it over my head to hit everyone around me!!!! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Kynian
Murderer of Eradication
Murderer of Eradication
Kynian

PostSubject: Re: our mascot should be deadpool in a dress! dont ya agreee ( gotta get him to kill me)   our mascot should be deadpool in a dress! dont ya agreee ( gotta get him to kill me) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 11:24 am

Okay, okay, let's keep it friendly guys...

He didn't like the purple polkadotted dress. Maybe a green striped one is more to his liking.

No pressure! Take your time to decide wich you want!

=)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: our mascot should be deadpool in a dress! dont ya agreee ( gotta get him to kill me)   our mascot should be deadpool in a dress! dont ya agreee ( gotta get him to kill me) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

our mascot should be deadpool in a dress! dont ya agreee ( gotta get him to kill me)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2