Brotherhood of Eradication
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

B.o.E - Clan Forum for League of Legends. - B.o.E.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dagger's Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dagger

Dagger's Application Empty
PostSubject: Dagger's Application   Dagger's Application EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 10:43 am

League of Legends Username: Dagger93

What time zone are you in: EST

Experience: Not much in the area of DotA gaming as I just started LoL in August and have not tried any other games in that genre. But I have been in a couple of competitive gaming matches with other games like CoD4. Since I hit level 30, I've only been playing ranked matches and have a good idea on how to play them, although this has only been in the solo queue

Most Played Champions: Nasus, Nunu, Fiddlesticks, Zilean

Do you have a mic or headset with any type of voice communication (not required but a bonus)? Headset and have Vent and Teamspeak downloaded.

List any previous clans you were with before and please state the reason for leaving the clan: None for LoL but was in the RuFFnecks for CoD4 until it disbanded.

What you look for in a clan: I look for a great, active community that at least has some background with the game they are recruiting for, which it seems that this clan does. I also look for a strategic and team-oriented clan. I cannot stand for people who decide to solo. I like to have people with non-selfish attitude working for the team and not themselves who ruin the match for the team.

How did you find out about the Brotherhood of Eradication? Leaguecraft forums.

What is it you feel that you will bring to the Brotherhood of Eradication? I enjoy teamwork and am very unselfish. If I'm not a carry, then I try not to take the kill, but am smart enough to know whether to take the kill if it prevents them from getting away. I try to come up with strategies and play defensively until the time is right. I'm a very conservative player and don't attempt to go in for a kill/assist unless its evident that it will net me the kill/assist.
Back to top Go down
EvangelOne
Listener of Eradication
Listener of Eradication

PostSubject: Re: Dagger's Application   Dagger's Application EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 12:06 pm

Thanks for applying to the brotherhood. Next thing we'd like to do is get in a few games with u to see ur style of play. Fortunately me and deadpool will be on all day today and hopefully we can play a few today. If u can't get on, plz list the best times ur available and we can schedule something. Thanks again
Back to top Go down
Dagger

PostSubject: Re: Dagger's Application   Dagger's Application EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 12:48 pm

Any time after around 6 pm EST is fine with me
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dagger's Application   Dagger's Application Empty

Back to top Go down

Dagger's Application
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brotherhood of Eradication :: Brotherhood Initiation :: Brotherhood Initiation-
Jump to: