Brotherhood of Eradication
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

B.o.E - Clan Forum for League of Legends. - B.o.E.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Getting in games.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
EvangelOne
Listener of Eradication
Listener of Eradication

Getting in games. Empty
PostSubject: Getting in games.   Getting in games. EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 2:26 pm

Basically this is sort of an FYI to those of you who see me and/or deadpool online. Most of the time there is more then 6 ppl from BOE online at any given time, and as soon as i'm on, a lotta those ppl want to get in games. Now i'd love to get in games with every single one of you, but a lot of the time there are recruits that are on that i need to get in games with as well. For now, recruits take the priority in getting games with us cause it's more important that we put in the time to recruit the quality players that we want this clan. So to those of you who i've constantly told that i'm in a full game or just busy, please understand it's nothing personal at all, it's simply because i have to try out all these recruits. In the future once we have some established members, we will hopefully appoint a few people to help us out, which in turn should free up some more time for us to focus on the members already in the clan. So again, patience is key for us to be a success. Thanks for your cooperation
Back to top Go down
Endyium
Murderer of Eradication
Murderer of Eradication
Endyium

Getting in games. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting in games.   Getting in games. EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 4:18 pm

Is this because of me? Lol. I agree though. Although I believe we should stop recruiting at a certain point and focusing on building up the clan (by playing w/ each other).

Also can we pleeeease make that introduction topic?
Back to top Go down
EvangelOne
Listener of Eradication
Listener of Eradication

Getting in games. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting in games.   Getting in games. EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 4:59 pm

well it's not just u trust me a bunch of ppl wanna get in a game with me at once. but yeh i was thinking of pausing the recruiting for a bit. and for the intro, we rather just have u get to kno each other through topic posts and chatbox convo's
Back to top Go down
aroy1
Murderer of Eradication
Murderer of Eradication

Getting in games. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting in games.   Getting in games. EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 5:12 pm

theres always talking on vent to get to know each other to
Back to top Go down
Ryu
Murderer of Eradication
Murderer of Eradication
Ryu

Getting in games. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting in games.   Getting in games. EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 3:25 am

Yeah evangel i agree you should put recruits first. Its our main priority to get more people into our clan first.playing a normal game with everyone else comes second.
Back to top Go down
Ickarious

Getting in games. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting in games.   Getting in games. EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 7:27 am

I'd suggest putting the limit somewhere near 20~~ That way we' should always have someone on at the specified tiem and its more likely we'd have at least two teams so we could practice against each other.
Back to top Go down
Endyium
Murderer of Eradication
Murderer of Eradication
Endyium

Getting in games. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting in games.   Getting in games. EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 2:29 pm

Ickarious wrote:
I'd suggest putting the limit somewhere near 20~~ That way we' should always have someone on at the specified tiem and its more likely we'd have at least two teams so we could practice against each other.

agreed
Back to top Go down
EvangelOne
Listener of Eradication
Listener of Eradication

Getting in games. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting in games.   Getting in games. EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 2:36 pm

Yes again we are still looking into some things but for now me and DP do believe we should perhaps pause the recruitment so we can start building some team and overall chemistry with our current members. Specifically this wknd me and DP are going to get a lotta LoL time so plz everyone try to get on fri/sat. Should be able to get in a bunch of games perhaps try a few ranked if we practice enough
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Getting in games. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting in games.   Getting in games. Empty

Back to top Go down

Getting in games.
Page 1 of 1