Brotherhood of Eradication
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

B.o.E - Clan Forum for League of Legends. - B.o.E.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Wulfprey's Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Wulfprey

Wulfprey

Wulfprey's Application Empty
PostSubject: Wulfprey's Application   Wulfprey's Application EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 3:18 pm

League of Legends Username: Wulfprey

What time zone are you in: GMT -3

Experience:
I've been playing LoL for quite a couple months now. I don't really have any experience with clans on LoL but hey, it's the pretty much the same as in MMORPGs. I normally play only normal games (not ranked ones) because I never felt like I had a solid team to do so, but I don't mind at all. I play to win, but I always to keep in mind that the game is made of wins and loses and it's useless to stress out over a lost (or a couple lost) games. We just have to keep trying!

Most Played Champions:
There's quite a couple... These are only the ones I've played a lot with. I'm better with some than with others but I can still hold my own with them all, I just tend to choose between them to balance the team I'm on: Warwick, Kog'maw, Malzahar, Veigar, Swain, Nasus, Rammus, Singed, Teemo, Vladimir and Zilean

Do you have a mic or headset with any type of voice communication (not required but a bonus)?
Yes.

List any previous clans you were with before and please state the reason for leaving the clan:
Never been on any LoL clan.

What you look for in a clan:
I look for good and nice people I can have fun playing with, of course.

How did you find out about the Brotherhood of Eradication?
I'm an old friend of Kynian, who recently joined your ranks. I've played a couple games with you guys yesterday.

What is it you feel that you will bring to the Brotherhood of Eradication?
Well... I think of myself as a nice person and a good player. I play to win but I don't mind losing at all sometimes. I believe I'm kinda the friendly player you guys are looking for!
Back to top Go down

Wulfprey's Application
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brotherhood of Eradication :: Brotherhood Initiation :: Brotherhood Initiation-
Jump to: