Brotherhood of Eradication
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

B.o.E - Clan Forum for League of Legends. - B.o.E.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Video game restrictions in California / LoL Survey

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Endyium
Murderer of Eradication
Murderer of Eradication
Endyium

Video game restrictions in California / LoL Survey Empty
PostSubject: Video game restrictions in California / LoL Survey   Video game restrictions in California / LoL Survey EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 2:46 pm

2 birds with one stone.

What do you think of the video game restrictions that could be put in effect in California this November?

Also... what did you think of the LoL survey?
Back to top Go down
EvangelOne
Listener of Eradication
Listener of Eradication

PostSubject: Re: Video game restrictions in California / LoL Survey   Video game restrictions in California / LoL Survey EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 2:53 pm

Fill me in on both cause im totally unfamiliar and confused right now haha
Back to top Go down
Wulfprey

Wulfprey

PostSubject: Re: Video game restrictions in California / LoL Survey   Video game restrictions in California / LoL Survey EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 3:11 pm

Oh, I just took the survey. The survey e-mail said it wasn't for everyone tho, so I guess maybe not everyone did? I was going to ask you guys anyways. Check your e-mails, 4 win IP boost for taking the survey!

And I answered the questions but I'm not 100% familliar with California's restriction. Clarification would be appreciated if you have some more info about it!
Back to top Go down
Endyium
Murderer of Eradication
Murderer of Eradication
Endyium

PostSubject: Re: Video game restrictions in California / LoL Survey   Video game restrictions in California / LoL Survey EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 3:39 pm

Wulfprey wrote:
Oh, I just took the survey. The survey e-mail said it wasn't for everyone tho, so I guess maybe not everyone did? I was going to ask you guys anyways. Check your e-mails, 4 win IP boost for taking the survey!

And I answered the questions but I'm not 100% familliar with California's restriction. Clarification would be appreciated if you have some more info about it!

It's all here http://videogamevoters.org/
Back to top Go down
Endyium
Murderer of Eradication
Murderer of Eradication
Endyium

PostSubject: Re: Video game restrictions in California / LoL Survey   Video game restrictions in California / LoL Survey EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 3:42 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Video game restrictions in California / LoL Survey   Video game restrictions in California / LoL Survey Empty

Back to top Go down

Video game restrictions in California / LoL Survey
Page 1 of 1