Brotherhood of Eradication
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

B.o.E - Clan Forum for League of Legends. - B.o.E.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lemric's Application!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Cunnifer

Lemric's Application! Empty
PostSubject: Lemric's Application!   Lemric's Application! EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 3:03 pm

Hey guys, first and foremost let me start off by saying thank you for giving me the opportunity to apply, I've played with a number of you already and hope to be part of your clan. So lets get down to business.

League of Legends Username: Lemric

What time zone are you in: GMT -5 (New York)

Experience: I've been playing this game for some time so i'll be straightforward and say on my good days i'm very experienced.

Most Played Champions: Shen, Rammus, Kassadin*, Akali*, Katarina, Garen*. the *'s are my tryhard champs and i consider my skill with them to be pretty topnotch.

Do you have a mic or headset with any type of voice communication (not required but a bonus)? Yes.

List any previous clans you were with before and please state the reason for leaving the clan: Strategic Insomniacs [inactive], Vindica [inactive], Arrogance Gaming [lack of organization/direction in regards to their League of Legends sect.]

What you look for in a clan: Fellowship, a group of players with similar skill level to play with.

How did you find out about the Brotherhood of Eradication? Aroy!

What is it you feel that you will bring to the Brotherhood of Eradication? a Caster Carry in the form of Kassadin and/or Akali, an utility player.
Back to top Go down
aroy1
Murderer of Eradication
Murderer of Eradication

PostSubject: Re: Lemric's Application!   Lemric's Application! EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 3:29 pm

He played with us last night if you remember he was a filler on my team, also he's played with roamin, kynian, myself, omegawarprime, dan, and sirnapsalot so they can also be refrences. cant wait for you guys to get a game in with him by urself to see he;s got potential. cheers
Back to top Go down
EvangelOne
Listener of Eradication
Listener of Eradication

PostSubject: Re: Lemric's Application!   Lemric's Application! EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 6:22 pm

Yea need to get a few more games while we're facing other randoms instead of inner clan battles. But hopefully tue or wed i can get in a few games to see how well u mesh in.
Back to top Go down
Cunnifer

PostSubject: Re: Lemric's Application!   Lemric's Application! EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 6:42 pm

I'm ingame now, so if you up for a game or two throw an invite my way.
Back to top Go down
EvangelOne
Listener of Eradication
Listener of Eradication

PostSubject: Re: Lemric's Application!   Lemric's Application! EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 7:12 pm

Well i got in a lot of LoL the past couple days so im taking a break. Plus the lakers are palying soon Razz. but definately sometime these week
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lemric's Application!   Lemric's Application! Empty

Back to top Go down

Lemric's Application!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brotherhood of Eradication :: Brotherhood Initiation :: Brotherhood Initiation-
Jump to: