Brotherhood of Eradication
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

B.o.E - Clan Forum for League of Legends. - B.o.E.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kynian's Application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kynian
Murderer of Eradication
Murderer of Eradication
Kynian

Kynian's Application Empty
PostSubject: Kynian's Application   Kynian's Application EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 9:10 am

League of Legends Username: Kynian

What time zone are you in: GMT-3

Experience: Few to none on competitive scene. I usually play for fun. It's not fun to lose.

Most Played Champions:
- Vladimir, Garen, Singed, Anivia, Fiddlesticks, Morgana, Annie, Katarina, Shaco, Tristana, and if it all goes to hell, Master Yi (LeBlanc is very likely to enter the most played lists as soon as she comes out). These I can play fairly well to very well. These next ones I'm still working on - Sion, Poppy, Xin Zhao, Veigar, Cho'Gath and Kayle (I really suck with her atm though). I usually try to balance whatever team I'm on, so I can use some DPS, Tank and Caster. My favorites tend to be caster types, though all the champs I listed I enjoy playing (maybe not Kayle. Yet.).

Do you have a mic or headset with any type of voice communication (not required but a bonus)?
- Yup.

List any previous clans you were with before and please state the reason for leaving the clan:
- None. In LoL anyway.

What you look for in a clan:
- A group of people to play with that are fun to play with, that hate to lose but don't flip out when it happens, and that help each other out in improving themselves.

How did you find out about the Brotherhood of Eradication?
- By a post on the LeagueCraft forums!

What is it you feel that you will bring to the Brotherhood of Eradication?
- Me, obviously =). Well, I'm a pretty likeable guy, so at least it should be fun to have me around. I hate to lose as well, so I'll always do my very best to win. Thinking as a team, I'm constantly worried about buff and map control (though I'm not always the one that buys wards. I believe that everyone has to do their part, but the wards should, most of the time, be picked up by tanks. When I play one, I do it, btw, and also get oracles when needed.) I get pretty annoyed when my team loses because of lack of buff control, or because of lack of team play/smart play.
So, in short, I'm hoping that you guys feel that, by adding me to the clan, you'll be getting a pretty useful dude. A pretty fun, useful dude.

PS: On all things, I'm always open to advice. Knowledge is never too much, right?

Thanks for yer time, mon!

Last edited by Kynian on Thu Oct 28, 2010 11:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
EvangelOne
Listener of Eradication
Listener of Eradication

PostSubject: Re: Kynian's Application   Kynian's Application EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 10:13 am

Thanks for applying and yes, u can never have too much knowledge Smile. What we'd like to do is get in a few games to see ur playstyle in action and see how well u mesh in. Me and deadpool should be available all day sat but if ur arent free then, plz give us the best times ur available and we can schedule something. Thanks
Back to top Go down
Kynian
Murderer of Eradication
Murderer of Eradication
Kynian

PostSubject: Re: Kynian's Application   Kynian's Application EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 11:11 am

Okay, first things first, I gets kinda mixed up with all the time differences, so I'll just say it the way I'm looking here.

I'm from Brazil, and in here, right now, as i'm writing this post, it's 15:10. I'll be busy until 18:00 ~ 18:30. So after that, I'll be all free today.

I'll be available saturday too, sure, but should you have the opportunity, I'm eager to play with you guys earlier.

EDIT: Nvm, I'm free today till 18:20. It's 15:25 as I write this. so for the next 3 hours or so, I'm here.
Back to top Go down
Ickarious

PostSubject: Re: Kynian's Application   Kynian's Application EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 12:05 pm

Looks like they're going to be a bit busy the next few days, They have alot of new applicants, and the guy that replied here went off to class.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kynian's Application   Kynian's Application Empty

Back to top Go down

Kynian's Application
Page 1 of 1