Brotherhood of Eradication
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

B.o.E - Clan Forum for League of Legends. - B.o.E.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lilcoco application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
lilcoco

Lilcoco application Empty
PostSubject: Lilcoco application   Lilcoco application EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 11:33 am

League of Legends Username: LilCoco
What time zone are you in: GMT -0
Experience: um i'm lvl 30 this is my first rts and i'm always improving i was really bad haha!
Most Played Champions: morgana teemo sona i'm okiesh on galio and olaf
Do you have a mic or headset with any type of voice communication (not required but a bonus)? yes
List any previous clans you were with before and please state the reason for leaving the clan: i was with inmotion gaming but i felt they werent friendly and alot of the good guys werent approachable for advice
What you look for in a clan: ppl i can chill with have a good time and learn from
How did you find out about the Brotherhood of Eradication? Aroy
What is it you feel that you will bring to the Brotherhood of Eradication? i'm a girl wat more is there to say? seriously tho i'm a friendly loyal person.
Back to top Go down
EvangelOne
Listener of Eradication
Listener of Eradication

PostSubject: Re: Lilcoco application   Lilcoco application EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 1:02 pm

Thanks for applying and finally......it's a chick! What we wanna do next is play a few games with you so we can see the style that you play and see how well you mesh in. If you can please list the best times your available we can schedule in a few games. Thanks again for joining and thanks from preventing a total sausagefest
Back to top Go down
lilcoco

PostSubject: Re: Lilcoco application   Lilcoco application EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 1:22 pm

i'm on pretty much all the time so when you free let me know my ign is lilcoco...

If i do bad i blame AROY! <3 Aroy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lilcoco application   Lilcoco application Empty

Back to top Go down

Lilcoco application
Page 1 of 1