Brotherhood of Eradication
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

B.o.E - Clan Forum for League of Legends. - B.o.E.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ickarious Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ickarious

Ickarious Application Empty
PostSubject: Ickarious Application   Ickarious Application EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 8:16 am

League of Legends Username: Ickarious

What time zone are you in: CST (Gmt-6)

Experience: I'm level 30, Played almost exclusivly pre-mades with a group of friends.

Most Played Champions: Anivia(Nuke), Vlad(Nuke), TF(PhysDPS). I also try to learn at least one tank from each of the free weeks.

Do you have a mic or headset with any type of voice communication (not required but a bonus)? Yes

List any previous clans you were with before and please state the reason for leaving the clan: None

What you look for in a clan: Teamwork, Maturity, joking, fun, active. If we have fun and work together it dosent matter if we win or lose as long as we put up one hell of a fight.

How did you find out about the Brotherhood of Eradication? : LC forums.

What is it you feel that you will bring to the Brotherhood of Eradication? : Honestly? I'm up for a game nearly 24/7, I have no real life job yet and therefore i'll always be willing to fill a spot. I may not get the most kills on a team but I know how to work as one.

Please note, As the LC forum post had no info on it, This application only applies on the US server, If its EU im sorry for wasting your time.

Also, What voice system do you use? I prefer skype, But I have Vent, Ts3,
Back to top Go down
EvangelOne
Listener of Eradication
Listener of Eradication

PostSubject: Re: Ickarious Application   Ickarious Application EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 10:06 am

Yo thanks for applying to the brotherhood. We are US and even if we werent it wouldnt be a waste of time lol. Me and deadpool should be available all day sat so if ur on then just make sure u add one of us and we can get in a few games to see ur playstyle. Thanks again
Back to top Go down
Ickarious

PostSubject: Re: Ickarious Application   Ickarious Application EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 10:11 am

EvangelOne wrote:
Yo thanks for applying to the brotherhood. We are US and even if we werent it wouldnt be a waste of time lol. Me and deadpool should be available all day sat so if ur on then just make sure u add one of us and we can get in a few games to see ur playstyle. Thanks again

I'm traditionally on all day every day, Saturdays a long way away Razz I'll probably be there though.

Kinda figured out it was US after reading everyone else's timezones and checking around. I look forward to seeing how you all play aswell. feel free to add me to skype or msn to contact me anytime you want to play, I'm only really on now when people ask me for a game, Like playing with people too much Razz

anyway, thanks for the reply m8.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ickarious Application   Ickarious Application Empty

Back to top Go down

Ickarious Application
Page 1 of 1