Brotherhood of Eradication
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

B.o.E - Clan Forum for League of Legends. - B.o.E.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Yabbi's application'

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Yabbi

Yabbi's application' Empty
PostSubject: Yabbi's application'   Yabbi's application' EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 8:05 pm

League of Legends Username:yabbi

What time zone are you in:eastern st

Experience: currently lvl 27. Play 2-3 matches every day
Most Played Champions: sona, vlad

Do you have a mic or headset with any type of voice communication (not required but a bonus)?yes

List any previous clans you were with before and please state the reason for leaving the clan: I have never been in a clan for lol. I have played in a couple of competitive l4d clans and had some success there.

What you look for in a clan: I am looking for a clan of high skill players who take winning seriously, but like having a good time doing so. It's important for me that clan members treat each other with respect.

How did you find out about the Brotherhood of Eradication? Leaguecraft.com forums

What is it you feel that you will bring to the Brotherhood of Eradication? I feel as though have a lot that I can bring to the clan. I'm a skilled player who values team success over individual success. I have good communication skills. I understand when to push and when to fall back. I have no issue taking and executing orders/a game plan
Back to top Go down
EvangelOne
Listener of Eradication
Listener of Eradication

PostSubject: Re: Yabbi's application'   Yabbi's application' EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 10:04 pm

Yo thanks for applying man. What we'd like to do is get in a few games with u to see ur style of play. Me and deadpool should be on the whole day saturday, but if u can't get on then, plz list the best times ur available and we can schedule something. Thanks again
Back to top Go down
Yabbi

PostSubject: Re: Yabbi's application'   Yabbi's application' EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 7:25 pm

Ok cool. Don't have much to do tomorrow so I should be available to play a few games.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yabbi's application'   Yabbi's application' Empty

Back to top Go down

Yabbi's application'
Page 1 of 1