Brotherhood of Eradication
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

B.o.E - Clan Forum for League of Legends. - B.o.E.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lordmathro's application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
lordmathro

lordmathro

Lordmathro's application Empty
PostSubject: Lordmathro's application   Lordmathro's application EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 9:11 pm

What time zone are you in: eastern -5

Experience: : Level 30 and a Level 16 (just for laughs)

Most Played Champions: Teemo, Mordekaiser. I'm pretty adaptable with champs so when bored i mix up

Do you have a mic or headset with any type of voice communication (not required but a bonus)? yup got mic headset

List any previous clans you were with before and please state the reason for leaving the clan: was never is a real gaming clan seemed more like a overrated silent community of scum lol

What you look for in a clan: Active people. clan events. pretty cool people and of course powning people online with the clan till they rage quit

How did you find out about the Brotherhood of Eradication? LoL forum post

What is it you feel that you will bring to the Brotherhood of Eradication? a bunch of laughs and a whole lot of kickass
Back to top Go down
EvangelOne
Listener of Eradication
Listener of Eradication

PostSubject: Re: Lordmathro's application   Lordmathro's application EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 9:20 pm

Thanks for applying to the Brotherhood. We'd like to get in a few games with u to see ur playstyle and right now both me and deadpool are available. If u can't play tonight, please give us the best time ur available and we can schedule a time.
Back to top Go down
lordmathro

lordmathro

PostSubject: Re: Lordmathro's application   Lordmathro's application EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 10:19 pm

alright well my main summoner name is Mathillio so add me and we can start playing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lordmathro's application   Lordmathro's application Empty

Back to top Go down

Lordmathro's application
Page 1 of 1